I took the first picture as we were waiting for the Shamu show to start. I took the second from the same spot during the fireworks show. The lights going up the pole were still on but were
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
fireworks
We spent New Year's Eve at Sea World -- thanks for our 2012 passes Fred & Peggy! -- and had a great day. The park had a special Shamu show planned for 7:30 to be immediately fo
llowed by a fireworks show just as the park was closing (8pm is the new midnight). It had been moderately foggy all afternoon, but it really started to roll in around 7. When showtime came, we heard the pop of the fireworks being launched and the boom when they went off, but we couldn't see them. I thought that maybe we'd see some diffused colors through the fog, but it was so thick that we couldn't see anything at all. So we listened to what I'm sure was a great show.
I took the first picture as we were waiting for the Shamu show to start. I took the second from the same spot during the fireworks show. The lights going up the pole were still on but were
completely blocked by the fog.
I took the first picture as we were waiting for the Shamu show to start. I took the second from the same spot during the fireworks show. The lights going up the pole were still on but were
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment