After our party, G and Papa (my parents) took all of their kids and grandkids to Disneyland. It was great. The big kids had just as much fun as the little kids.
Jason is an excellent Disneyland tour guide. He knows where everything is and is an expert on certain rides, like Soaring over California. He could recognize the California geography and let me know exactly where our hang glider was headed. His true specialty, though, is the Jungle Cruise. He knows all of the jokes before the tour guide gets to them, and even has a few (better) ones to add. I think I spoiled him by letting him
I learned a valuable lesson about Splash Mountain: don't sit in the front if you don't want to get absolutely, completely soaked. It seems like maybe you'll just get a little splash and it isn't even the big drop that gets you. Especially if there are a couple of football players in the back to weigh your log down, you're going to get drenched. But, it'll be a lot of fun.
There are a few more pictures on the picasa site.
No comments:
Post a Comment