The following is an actual email that I received from an author/professor/client this week. He had written me to ask if I could update his book's posting on Amazon. I wrote him back and said I would. Then I received this:
Thanks Chelsey, I hope you included the dedication in the
sneak preview. The dedication talks about love. Every Sunday I
drive right past your office on my way to La Mesa. I go there for a meeting
of our church. We are to be the bride of Jesus Christ and in order
to be the bride of Jesus we have to live in love. All transactions are to
be done in love, not money. Imagine if the world lived in love and not
money. No more football games or popcorn, no more tv or movies
and no more drugs or rock and roll. Just math problems to stimulate
critical thinking skills as we prepare to live in eternal life. And
eternal life is all about love. ((client name removed))
I write math problems for the American Math Competitons, it
says so on my book.
No comments:
Post a Comment