Sunday, November 9, 2014
bocce
In early June (last year) we got some visitors when our friends Matt and Tara came over to visit from Phoenix.We had a nice weekend showing them around San Diego. On Sunday we took them for breakfast at our favourite place, then we went over to Coronado to play some bocce ball in Tidelands Park. I got Chelsey a bocce set for her birthday; the pictures here are from our inaugural game with each other on the Chula Vista bayfront.
Amazingly, we somehow neglected to take pictures while they were here. In addition to bocce, we also took them to the zoo. It was a lot of fun; we really enjoyed the monkeys on that trip. Since we lacked pictures, though, I asked Chelsey to use some Photoshop skills to recreate something. I'm pretty sure our zoo trip looked pretty much like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment