My school's Alumni track meet was last weekend, and for the

first time in three years I got to go. It was a beautiful day, as usual. I ran the Alumni Mile. It wasn't terribly fast, but it was competitive and a lot of fun. It was the first race I'd run in many months, and it felt great to be racing again, even if I wasn't in peak condition. Other highlights included hanging out with friends in the half-tent and meeting the new CMS track coach and having Chelsey tell her that Ryan and I are two of the most "committed" alumni. I know that she really meant "dorkiest" but was too polite to say it.
This is one of my favourite days of the year, and I hope that it won't be years until I'm back again.
-Jason
There are a few more photos (and let's be honest, Dr. Ryan is really the only person who wants to see them) on the
picasa page. -Chelsey
Jason, I know you're a good runner - what I'm curious to know is - how is your curling??
ReplyDelete