Thanks to our DVR we got to watch a lot of Olympics. We told it to record everything with the word Olympic in the description, which actually meant we had to do a lot of managing to keep the disk from being overloaded. There were a lot of complaints about NBC's Olympics coverage, especially their tape-delayed broadcasts. I did accidentally find out the results of a couple of races beforehand, so that was too bad, but mostly I was impressed with how much of the Games NBC showed. There was more coverage than I could keep up with, especially since I ended up being busier at work those weeks than I had been all summer. I started with grand plans of all the events I wanted to watch and kept having to trim them down. I'm fairly certain I watched all of the track and field finals and we got to watch a lot of water polo, and those were the really important sports so we were happy.
-Jason
No comments:
Post a Comment